With much uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we would like to outline our protocol for both golf courses during this time. Below is a point form list outlining what you can expect from Eagle Crest and Greenwood. Please understand that the situation is ever-changing and can be different from one day to the next depending on new information.
-Due to the “outside” and “open space” nature of activities on the property, golf courses are permitted to stay open with special protocols in place to ensure the safety of both our staff and all customers.
-The kitchens at both locations are open for food & beverage. The seated dining areas at both facilities are open with reduced seating capacity.
If you are sick or are showing any symptoms at all, please STAY HOME.
Things Eagle Crest and Greenwood are doing for you:
- The pro shop will be open; however, we will limit the amount of customers to 4 at a time while maintaining social distancing.
- We encourage debit or credit sales at the course, in order to avoid cash. This is to protect staff and customers alike.
- Staff will be disinfecting all commonly touched surfaces – i.e. debit terminals, door handles and counter surfaces – on a regular basis.
- Beverages, prepackaged snacks and sandwiches will be available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Power carts will continue to be fully cleaned and disinfected by our staff after each use. Every cart going on the course will be fully sanitized prior to being used by customers.
Things we are asking you to do for us:
- Always practice social distancing while on the property, including the pro shop and driving range.
- We ask both members and guests to book tee times online and pre-pay online to reduce the amount of facetime with our pro shop staff.
- As much as we love to see you, we ask that you refrain from “visiting” the golf course unless you are scheduled to play that day.
- Please do not show up more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- We ask that once you have checked in or made your purchase, that you vacate the pro shop immediately.
- We ask that you wear your golf glove as much as possible, even while putting. This is especially important when touching public items. Even consider wearing golf gloves on both hands.
We stress that all golfers follow the directives set out by Nova Scotia Health and Health Canada by practicing social distancing while on the course and in the clubhouse and wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding of our protocol. Being in the great outdoors is a great healthy way to get through these trying times, and if we all do our part to combat the spread of COVID-19, we will be able to enjoy our modified golf season. See you on the course.
– The Team at Eagle Crest & Greenwood